Replacement CBPA (Carbon Block + PP sediment) filter for 400GPD RO system
Sale Sold out
Regular price $35.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- [Effective filtration]: The Pro composite CBPA filter integrates both a sediment PP filter and a high quality coconut shell activated carbon block filter. The PP filter removes large particles like sediment, dirt, and rust. The carbon block filter removes chlorine, fluoride, organic chemicals and adds taste to your water. Together with the RO filter, it forms a double-core filtering system that removes hundreds of heavy metals, chemicals, radionuclide up to 99%.
- [Clean water]: Enjoy clean and pure water for you and your loved ones! No more worries about the water quality in your area. With the high filtration accuracy of the Envig system, you can enjoy clean, great tasting and most importantly safe water at home.
- [Easy to replace]: It takes only 3 seconds to replace the CBPA filter! No more need for professional assistance. Save money and time with an easy-to-install CBPA filter. Just twist and click! It is that easy!
- [Long service life]: Unlike other filters that have a short service life, the CBPA filter works efficiently for up to one year! The top quality of both CBPA and RO filter makes Envig RO system durable and reliable.
- [Invigorating water for better life]: With our innovative technology of the RO system, we aim to provide you with only the best invigorating water solutions, best investment in total cost ownership and top of the line customer support services. Contact us with any issues you might have.