Envig 5U Catalytic Carbon and Ultrafiltration 5 Layers Composite Replacement Filter
Replacement filter cartridge for Envig Solo system.
- HIGHER QUALITY PRODUCT - Our 5U composite filter has five layers of effective filtration: 5 micron PP sediment filter, catalytic carbon, KDF55, and 1 micron PP sediment filter and ultrafiltration. Our catalytic carbon is tested to be 10 times more effective in removing hard-to-remove chloramine. Ultrafiltration adds additional protection at 0.01 micron filtration.
- EFFECTIVE FILTRATION - Effectively remove or reduce chloramine, chlorine, heavy metal, taste and odor, VOCs, lead, fluoride, pesticides, organic matter, chemicals, impurities larger than 0.01 micron and much more. Suitable for users who have chloramine in their water and are concerned about other impurities larger than 0.01 micron.
- HIGH CAPACITY - The filter can filter up to 8,000 gallons depending on water quality. Suggest to replace it at least every 6 months for the average household for optimal performance depending on the use. Let it bring a wonderful cleaner water experience to your loved ones.
- FAST FLOW - At 2.5 gallon flow rate, your daily kitchen water use is uninterrupted. The filter will not lower your water flow in a noticeable way that will affect your regular use.
- GENERAL COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with Solo systems and other 10" x 2.5" standard filter housing. Use it for solo systems or as a CTO or GAC filter in your RO system.
Rated capacity: 8,000 gallons
Working pressure: 20 - 60 PSI
Maximum flow rate: 2.5 GPM
Operating temperature: 40° - 80° F