Envig 4C Catalytic Carbon Composite Replacement Filter
Replacement filter cartridge for Envig Solo system and SlimRO carbon filter.
- HIGHER QUALITY PRODUCT - Our 4C composite filter has four layers of effective filtration: 5 micron PP sediment filter, catalytic carbon, KDF55, and 1 micron PP sediment filter. Our catalytic carbon is tested to be 10 times more effective in removing hard-to-remove chloramine.
- EFFECTIVE FILTRATION - Effectively remove or reduce chloramine, chlorine, heavy metal, taste and odor, VOCs, lead, fluoride, pesticides, organic matter, bacteria, chemicals and much more. Suitable for user who have chloramine and/or hydrogen sulfide in their water.
- HIGH CAPACITY - The filter can filter up to 8,000 gallons depending on water quality. Suggest to replace it at least every 6 months for the average household for optimal performance depending on the use. Let it bring a wonderful cleaner water experience to your loved ones.
- FAST FLOW - At 2.5 gallon flow rate, your daily kitchen water use is uninterrupted. The filter will not lower your water flow in a noticeable way that will affect your regular use.
- GENERAL COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with Solo systems and other 10" x 2.5" standard filter housing. Use it for solo systems or as a CTO or GAC filter in your RO system.
Rated capacity: 8,000 gallons
Working pressure: 20 - 60 PSI
Maximum flow rate: 2.5 GPM
Operating temperature: 40° - 80° F