Envig HID 150 GPD RO Membrane
Sale Sold out
Regular price $24.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Replacement RO membrane for SlimRO systems.
- High Efficient - Produce 150 gallons of purified water per day. Rejects impurities down to 0.0001 micron. Removes heavy metal, arsenic, lead, mercury, fluoride and more 1000+ contaminants from source water.
- High Quality - Our 150 GPD RO membrane uses the most advanced membrane film technology and manufacturing processes.
- Long Life Span - It usually can last 24 months or 35,000 Gallons pure water for most tap water (200-500 ppm) use. Life span depends on usage amount and feed water quality.
- Universal Compatibility - Fits 1812/2012 type standard RO membrane housings (2” Inner Diameter ).
- Customizable Pure to Drain Ratio - Set pure to drain ratio based on source water quality to achieve the best water preservation. Use power flushing to keep the membrane clean in your RO unit.
- Feed water pressure : 40 - 200 PSI
- Water temperature: 40 - 110°F/5-45°C
- PH: 4.0 -11.0
- TDS: < 1000 MG/L
- Turbility: < 1.0 NTU
- SDI: <5.0
- Hardness: < 5 GPG
- Iron: <0.1
- Chlorine: <0.1 ppm
- Life time :15-24 Months based on your feed water quality
- Shelf life: 2 Years in original sealed package.Essential
- Protect it from freezing.
- Please flush membrane for 45 minutes to flush out preservatives thoroughly after installation.
- If you have chlorinated/chloraminated water, Use a proper Carbon Pre-Filter (check Envig 1P, 2C, and 4C filters in our store). The residual chlorine in municipal or city water will destroy the membrane. If hardness is too high, we recommend you install water softener before RO unit.