Envig Catalytic Carbon KDF Large Capacity Whole House Heavy Metal Chloramine Water Filter
Protect your home, business, and appliances by filtering your water with this catalytic carbon and KDF water filter. The Whole House Catalytic Carbon KDF Filter filters dangerous heavy metal impurities and chloramine from your water supply and provides clean water for drinking, showering, cooking, and other home or business uses. Extend the life of your dishwasher, laundry machine, washing machine, other appliances, and reduce your energy cost. Can be used with household water filter, with well water filtering, and more. Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions for homes, brewery, aquarium, hydroponics, RV and other OEM applications.
- Heavy Metal Water Filter: Protect your home from heavy metals while improving the quality and taste of your water. Reduce Heavy Metals, Iron, Lead, Nickel, Chromium and more through the combination of catalytic carbon and high purity ionically charged copper and zinc granules.
- Universal Standard Size Water Filters: Take the guessing out of replacing your water filters. It takes standard 10"x4.5" filter cartridge at time of replacement.
- Long Lasting Water Filtration: It has a life cycle of 50,000 gallons or 6–12 months depending on incoming water quality, providing your home with reliable whole home water filtration.
- Fast Flow: With 20GPM fast flow, your life is uninterrupted with the protection you need. The 1" brass port provides easy and durable connection.
- Reliable Water Filtration: Help your business prevent costly build-up of rust and other damaging sediments, give healthier water to your pets, extend the life of your home appliances, reduce the energy cost, and more with Envig whole home filtration systems.
The filter captures: Heavy Metals, Iron, Lead, Nickel, Cadmium, Sulfur, Hydrogen Sulfide, Chromium, Mercury, Chlorine, Chloramine, Organic Pollutants & Toxicants, Copper, Aluminum, and more.
Capacity/Life Cycle: 50,000 Gallon. We recommend replacement every six months or earlier depending on the quality of your incoming water.
Max PSI: 80PSI
Max Temperature: 100°F (38°C)
Media: Catalytic Carbon, Copper, and Zinc