Envig 2C Catalytic Carbon & KDF 55 Replacement Filter
Envig 2C catalytic carbon & KDF 55 replacement filter uses two stages of filtration that effectively reduces common impurities found in tap water, such as sediments, hydrogen sulfide, pesticides, chlorine, chloramine, and other harmful chemicals. The catalytic carbon in this filter is tested to have 10 times more catalytic property than regular non-catalytic (regular) activated carbon. It is used as replacement filter cartridge for SlimRO system (carbon filter) and Grow Dechloraminator.
- HIGHER QUALITY PRODUCT - Our catalytic carbon is tested to have 10 times more catalytic property than regular non-catalytic (regular) activated carbon, which delivers superb preformance in chloramine removal. High purity ionically charged copper and zinc granules (KDF 55) remove heavy metals, chlorine, and other contaminants, and release micro level of electron that can kill bacterias in water, thus protect activated carbon from bio-fouling.
- EFFECTIVE FILTRATION - Effectively remove or reduce chloramine, chlorine, heavy metal, taste and odor, VOCs, lead, fluoride, pesticides, organic matter, bacteria, chemicals and much more. Suitable for user who have chloramine in their water.
- HIGH CAPACITY - The filter can filter up to 8,000 gallons depending on water quality. Suggest to replace it at least every 6 months for the average household for optimal performance depending on the use. Let it bring a wonderful cleaner water experience.
- FAST FLOW - At 2.5 gallon flow rate, your water use is uninterrupted. The filter will not lower your water flow in a noticeable way that will affect your regular use.
- GENERAL COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with standard 10" x 2.5" standard filter housing. Use it for SlimRO system, Grow Dechloraminator system or any other filter for you special and daily use.
- Rated capacity: 8,000 gallons
- Working pressure: 20 - 60 PSI
- Maximum flow rate: 2.5 GPM
- Operating temperature: 40° - 80° F